Sunday, July 13, 2008

I begin the quest for points

In wandering around the John McCain for President site (as a result of following a phony online poll), I discovered the following:

How is the information collected at JohnMcCain.com used?

  • We personalize the website and email communications. When you offer your personal information and/or choose to participate in our online efforts we use your information to personalize and customize Web pages and emails from JohnMcCain.com to you. We also use the information to credit individuals for their actions in support of Senator John McCain and McCain 2008. Actions taken on JohnMcCain.com may earn points, associated with an individual's information. Those points are used to determine awards that may be given in appreciation of user support.

Now what could be better than to earn points, and possibly even awards?

Follow me on this blog as I sign up as a member of Team McCain and begin my quest for these valuable (?) rewards. You can be certain I'll try to provide Team McCain with my own valuable insights.

No comments: